Arab & Middle East News
(ARABNEWSWIRE.COM, December 07, 2017 ) The Middle East and Africa Digital Pathology Market was worth $26.72 million in 2015 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 10.06%, to reach $43.14 million by 2020.
View report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-digital-pathology-market-297/
Digital pathology is defined as an image-based information environment for the management, analysis, and the interpretation of the information achieved from a digital slide. In short, the digitalization of conventional pathology lab is referred as digital pathology. This technology has gained momentum in the medical and healthcare industry, owing to the improvements it brings in a number of application such as drug discoveries and their development, multi-functionalities in instruments, diagnostic tests and other research applications. Rise in cancer incidences, increasing tele-consultations, high efficiency of digital pathology systems, increased adoption rate, increasing government and industry player’s initiatives are paving the way for overall growth of the digital pathology market. On the other hand, barriers such as stringent regulatory concerns for primary diagnosis, nonexistence of standard guidelines for digital pathology, lack of reimbursement and skilled personnel are some of the major factors likely to restrain the market growth.
Download free sample report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-digital-pathology-market-297/request-sample
However, rising need for integrated healthcare facilities which can be achieved through establishing digital pathology systems would offer profitable growth opportunities for the service providers in the future if they can overcome threats like high cost of establishing new technology or infrastructure. The Middle East and Africa Digital Pathology Market is thoroughly segmented by Type, Product, Application and End user. Further based on type it is segmented into Human Digital Pathology and Animal Digital Pathology. While by Product it is categorized into Scanners, Software, Communication Systems and Storage Systems, based on Application it is segmented into Teleconsultation, Diseases Diagnosis, Drug Discovery and Training & Education categories.
Inquire before buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-digital-pathology-market-297/inquire
Finally, by End User it is segmented into Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals and Academic Institutions. While Scanners segment accounts for the largest market share in 2015, software segment is surely catching up to it growing fast paced with the development of technology. On the other hand, based on geography it is segmented and analysed under the regions of Middle East and Africa. Some of the key players operating in the market include Perkin Elmer, Inc., Definiens AG, Sectra AB, Koninklijke Philips N.V, GE Healthcare, Inspirata Co., Ventana Medical Systems, Inc., Leica Biosystems, 3D-Histech Ltd, Hamamatsu Photonics, K.K., Digipath Co., ZEISS, Olympus Corporation, Yokogawa Electronic Corporation and Quorum Technologies Inc.
Based on Type:
Human Digital Pathology
Animal Digital Pathology
Based on Product:
Based on Application:
Training and Education
Request discount at: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-digital-pathology-market-292/request-discount
Based on End User:
Based on geography Digital Pathology Market is segmented and analyzed under the regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East and Africa. While North America accounts for the largest share of the global digital pathology market closely followed by Europe the development is concentrated around the Asia-Pacific region.
Buy now: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/global-digital-pathology-market-292
North America Digital Pathology Market
Europe Digital Pathology Market
Asia-pacific Digital Pathology Market
Latin America Digital Pathology Market
Middle East and Africa Digital Pathology Market
The key players in Global Digital Pathology Market are Perkin Elmer, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Definiens AG, Sectra AB, GE Healthcare, Inspirata Co., Leica Biosystems, K.K., Koninklijke Philips N.V, Ventana Medical Systems, Inc., Digipath Co., ZEISS, 3D-Histech Ltd, Hamamatsu Photonics, Yokogawa Electronic Corporation and Quorum Technologies Inc.
Key trends identified in the digital pathology market include use of digital pathology as second-opinion collaboration technology in increasing research activities in personalized medicines, cancer treatment, and integration of LIS, EMR, and LIMS solution with digital pathology.
Implementation of image lifecycle management, tiered storage management plans, disaster recovery solutions in data management in on-premises as well as cloud-based solution are driving the adoption of digital pathology in the healthcare sector globally.
The Digital Pathology Market study offers the following deliverables:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of Type, Products, Application and End User along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast