Arab & Middle East News
(ARABNEWSWIRE.COM, February 13, 2018 ) The Middle-East and Africa Diabetic Retinopathy Market has been estimated at USD 0.61 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 0.85 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.86% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-diabetic-retinopathy-market-941/
Diabetic retinopathy, the most common diabetic eye disease, occurs when blood vessels in the retina change. Sometimes these vessels close off completely or even swell and leak fluid. In other cases, abnormal new blood vessels grow on the surface of the retina.
Remarkable rise in incidence of diabetes in Middle East and Africa make the region fastest developing geographical market during the forecast period. Other drivers of diabetic retinopathy market in Middle East and Africa markets are increasing focus of market players to advance their foothold in Middle East market, rapid development of healthcare infrastructure, and growing government and non-government initiatives for emerging consciousness about diabetes management in the general population.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-diabetic-retinopathy-market-941/request-sample
The Middle-East and Africa Diabetic Retinopathy Market has been segmented on the basis of indication into Non-Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (NPDR) and Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (PDR). NPDR is further sub segmented as Mild, Moderate and Severe. Based on Treatment type the market is bifurcated into Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) drug, Intraocular Steroid Injection, Laser Surgery and Vitrectomy. By end users division is among Hospitals, Ophthalmic Clinics and Ambulatory Surgical Centers. Non-proliferative retinopathy dominated the overall market size estimated to lead the market. Lack of diagnosis at right time, increased incidence of diabetes, and non-compliant retinal screening of diabetic patients are projected to propel the growth of non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy market share.
The Major companies in Diabetic Retinopathy treatment market are Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche ltd, Regeneron Pharmaceutical Inc., Novartis AG, Valeant Pharmaceutical International Inc., Abbott Laboratories Inc., Alimera Science Inc. and Ampio Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Browse Inquire before buying @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-diabetic-retinopathy-market-941/inquire
By Type of Treatment
Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) drug
Intraocular Steroid Injection
Non-Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (NPDR)
Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (PDR)
By End Users
Ambulatory Surgical Centers
The scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Team Lead (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast