Arab & Middle East News
(ARABNEWSWIRE.COM, April 11, 2018 ) The Asia Pacific Water Soluble Fertilizers Market was worth USD 786.6 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.30%, to reach USD 1,121.5 million by 2022. The market is showcasing evident potential in the mentioned forecasting period. The market continues to gain momentum with the rapid increase in increased demand of food in this region with increasing population, mainly in India and China. Water Soluble Fertilizers are the fertilizers that readily dissolve in water to give nutrition to crops.
Water Soluble Fertilizers (WSF) are readily soluble in water. Being soluble in water, they release nutrients to the roots of the plants through the process of osmosis. These nutrients absorbed are then transferred to various parts of plants, leaves, stems .etc. where they are used in plant’s mechanism. These fertilizers are mainly used through two ways, Fertigation and Foliar application. While in Fertigation, WSF are directly inserted into irrigation system, in Foliar system, these fertilizers are directly applied to leaves of the plants.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Asia Pacific Water Soluble Fertilizers Market to 2022 @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-water-soluble-fertilizers-market-3352/
With increasing needs of food in families with increasing population in India and China, there has been a huge demand of fertilizers. India is particularly big market for fertilizers because of most of the share of the population being vegetarian. Big farmers or even smaller ones need to keep their crops safe as the crops are also highly vulnerable to various diseases which spread very fast. Because their livelihood depend on the farming only, they need to invest in WSF to safeguard these crops to prevent themselves from getting into huge loss. In addition, for poor people, vegetarian food is the only way to survive, which profits the WSF market. These are the few factors driving this market in this region. Water Soluble Fertilizers are facing challenges mainly because of increasing spending capabilities of people, people tend to eat non-vegetarian more often which indirectly affects this market a little bit. Also, India which used to be mainly vegetarian has now increasing share of Non-vegetarians. Fast paced industrialization in this region has led to the conversion of huge amount farming land into some industrial purpose, which is leading farmers away from this job, hence affecting this market.
The Asia Pacific market for Water Soluble Fertilizers is broadly categorized into Crop type grown, application of the water soluble fertilizer and type of the WSFs. On the basis of Crop Type Grown, it is segmented into Field, Horticultural, and Turf & Ornamentals. On the basis of how they are used (application), they are further segmented into Fortigation and Foliar. On the basis of type of WSF, they are divided into Nitrogenous, Potassic, Phosphatic and Micronutrients. Potassic and Micronutrients based WSF are expected to show the huge growth among other types as there is a balanced need of all the nutrients for plants. Fertigation mode is most commonly used to apply WSF.
Free sample of the report is available @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-water-soluble-fertilizers-market-3352/request-sample
On the basis of geography, the Asia Pacific market is divided into China, India, Japan, Australia and South Korea. The Water Soluble Fertilizers market is dominated by India in this region because of huge share of population being vegetarian. It is followed by China. Despite Europe being the biggest market all the segmented regions in this report, Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region in the world.p
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include PR Agro Nutri Private Ltd. (India), CF Industries (US), The Mosaic Company (US), Israel Chemicas (Israel), Eurochem (Switzerland), Terra Nitrogen Company (US) and Sirius Minerals (UK).
Inquire before buying @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-water-soluble-fertilizers-market-3352/inquire
The scope of the report provides:
• The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
• Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
• Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
• Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
• The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
• The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
• Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
• Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
• Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Order your copy of the report: https://marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/asia-pacific-water-soluble-fertilizers-market-3352/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
Follow us @ https://in.linkedin.com/company/market-data-forecast
Market Data Forecast.