Arab & Middle East News
(ARABNEWSWIRE.COM, May 15, 2018 ) The local HNW segment is older than their global peers, highlighting the need for wealth preservation and efficiently passing on wealth through the generations via trusts or simple inheritance planning. Other opportunities include repatriation of offshore assets and high demand for tax planning due to changes brought about by the OECD’s Common Reporting Standard (CRS). One of the main challenges is the dominance of advisory asset management, which is more time consuming than offering discretionary mandates.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2127579
Key Leading Companies Mentioned:
DBS, Bank of Singapore, UOB, Credit Suisse, UBS
This report analyzes the investment preferences and portfolio allocation of Singaporean HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Specifically the report -
- Profiles the average Singaporean HNW investor in terms of their demographics and explores the expat opportunity in Singapore.
- Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Singaporean HNW investors and how demand will develop going forward.
- Examines the allocation of Singaporean HNW investors’ portfolios into different asset classes and how this is expected to develop in the future.
- Analyzes HNW investors’ propensity to invest offshore, preferred booking centers, and asset classes, as well as Singapore’s standing as an offshore center.
- Analyzes wealth and investment management product and service demand among Singaporean HNW investors.
- Half of male HNW investors are older than 60, compared to 40% of female investors. This is high for the region.
- Singapore’s large expat population is transient, meaning wealth managers must be able to effectively convert them to offshore clients when they leave.
- Wealth managers that reach out to the expat segment with a one-stop service proposition will have an advantage over specialized boutiques.
- After years of waning, commodities and property will grow again in HNW portfolios.
- Offshore wealth is a crucial business line vulnerable to disruption from the rollout of CRS.
- Few providers currently offer impact investing, despite dramatic growth in demand from the next generation of investors.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors’ preferences for the various styles of asset management.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
- Develop your proposition to match the product and service demand expressed by Singaporean HNW investors and react proactively to forecasted changes in demand.
Enquire before Buying at http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2127579
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817