Arab & Middle East News
(ARABNEWSWIRE.COM, June 12, 2018 ) Global Semiconductors Market industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2137352
The value/supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global semiconductors market value/supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value/supply chain. Key value/supply chain stages analyzed include raw materials, semiconductor fabrication, and end users.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global semiconductors market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The semiconductor market consists of the manufacture and sale of integrated circuits (including analog, micro, logic and memory circuits) and discrete semiconductor devices.
- he global semiconductors market generated total revenues of $423.6bn in 2017, representative of a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% during 2013-2017.
- The integrated segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $374.0bn, equivalent to 88.3% of the market's overall value.
- Demand for semiconductors will be boosted by the continued growth in artificial intelligence (AI) and virtual reality (VR); solutions increasingly being utilized by devices as diverse as smartphones, gaming consoles and even coffee machines. The reason for this is the fact that players in this market manufacture microchips integral to the smooth running of AI and VR. Semiconductor manufacturers are therefore an essential part of the AI and VR markets, and will benefit from their growth.
- As a result of the huge costs of running semiconductor fabrication plants, companies tend to be large and powerful.
- Consolidation in this market is rife because of high fixed costs and the specialist knowledge required in the process, but deals can be rejected by governments and other organizations.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the semiconductors market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global semiconductors market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key semiconductors market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global semiconductors market with five year forecasts
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global semiconductors market value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global semiconductors market value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global semiconductors market value/supply chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global semiconductors market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global semiconductors market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global semiconductors market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global semiconductors market?
- Who are the top competitors in the global semiconductors market?
- What are the key stages of the global semiconductors market value/supply chain?
Enquire before Buying at http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2137352
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817